Builds your Value and increases your Return on Investment
Market Ecology Sweden was started in September 2014 by Mr. Tomasz Halkiewicz in order to offer the market professional Management and Engineering services related to Environment and Sustainability. Tomasz has more than 18 years of experience of Consulting and Advisory work from small specialized Sustainability Consultancy firms and from the large Technical Consultancy firms Sweco, Ramböll, Grontmij and ÅF. Tomasz has a large newtwork of business partners in Sweden and Europe.
Market Ecology works with real estate companies, real estate developers, private equity companies, banks, funds, insurance companies, industrial companies, accounting firms and law firms and other environmental, engineering and management consultants in Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe and the US. A selection of our Clients include Bilia, Svenska Studenthus, COELI Real Estate, Ramirent, Sweco, Stantec and Arcadis.
Market Ecology acts to achieve increased Customer Benefits including greater Sustainability by means of active integration of Management, Environment, Engineering, Social issues and Economics.
To engage Tomasz and his business partners entails generation of Sustainable Value in the Customer´s business.
The basic values that permeate Market Ecology consist of a Sustainable Business Sense and may be described in the following terms:
- Professional approach – We strive to be guided by customer needs in an efficient manner. This means e.g. to show respect and commitment, as well as integrity and to have a personal approach to each customer.
- Responsibility – We take our responsibility for everything we undertake.
- Quality – We strive to maintain a high level of knowledge, reliability, credibility, accessibility and communication skills and to constantly improve in these areas. We are responsive to our customers’ quality requirements in the various projects and strive to exceed them.
- Informality – We strive to create a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our projects in order to achieve a good working atmosphere and a high level of creativity. Informality, curiosity and ambition in our daily work always push us forward.
- Personal commitment to Sustainability – We are actively working to incorporate solutions that promote enhanced Environmental, Social and Economic Sustainability of our assignments.
To engage Market Ecology entails enhanced Customer Value and increased Sustainability in terms of:
- Surpassed Customer Expectations
- Stringent analyses and assessments
- Cost savings in the magnitude of approx. 1 – 100 times the fee (depending on assignment)
- Reduced environmental impact
- Minimization of environmental liabilities
- Better working conditions (reduced impact on Health & Safety of employees)
- Improved processeses and operations
- Increased knowledge
- Compliance with laws, regulations and market demands
- Good relations with authorities
- Reduced litigation and reputational risks
- Fewer adverse financial/legal/compliance surprises
- New customers
- Access to funding
- Successful business operations
- Safe and profitable investments
- Sustainable supply chain